SIN.EQRTU3 is a system for the acquisition, processing and recording of data from energy meters which support standard Modbus protocol.
Through its web interface you can set the meter reading, generate reports, consultation of historical readings, the insertion of Modbus devices and the management of local I/O.
It also features three digital inputs and two relay through which you can manage logical AND/OR and sending emails.
WHY CHOOSE IT
Easy to use
Due to the graphic display allows you to make the commissioning of the accounting system in a few steps guided by a setup wizard.
The main settings can be performed locally on the display or via the web.
Through the Internet the device will check for updates and notify the user who can decide to install them with a simple click in the web interface.
The user can start querying devices through the configuration of the meters on the field in the web section. The correct response from the meter allows you to immediately start the data acquisition and the automatic creation of reports using predefined data sets, user-changeable, complete units, type size and description (in language), with consequent elimination the need for further activities by the user.
- Meters interrogation and data consultation through WEB interface
- Compatible with most popular energy meters / autonomy to implement modbus meters mapping
- Supports up to 32 devices with different communication protocol
- Local memory up to 2 years
- Backlit graphic display
- 3 digital inputs and 2 relay outputs
- 24Vdc +/- 10%, 24Vac (min 20Vac, max 40Vac) Power supply or Power Over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3)
- Possibility to download the report of the acquired data in csv and xls format
- E-mail notification of alarms generated by the digital inputs and by meters states and thresholds excess
- Ability to command the two outputs relay on-board (or extenal I/O) via web interface based on programmable logics or in case of alarm
- Remotly via LAN, ADSL or UMTS / GPRS router