WHY CHOOSE IT
Easy to use
The graphic display allows to make the commissioning of the metering system in a few steps. The main settings can be performed locally on the display or via WEB interface.
HTTPS provides authentication of the website and associated web server with which one is communicating, which protects against man-in-the-middle attacks. Additionally, it provides bidirectional encryption of communications between a client and server, which protects against eavesdropping and tampering with and/or forging the contents of the communication.
The device allows an easy integration into most complete and complex building automation, making available a comunication to TCP / IP in the KNX, BACNET, and ModBus protocols. Similarly to the field, the device provided with two communication ports have the ability to acquire simultaneously data from two different field bus (M-Bus, Modbus, KNX).
In order to guarantee a use to a wide range of users it has been introduced the users management, who will have access to the data and functionality in relation to their assigned profile.
Through an internal bus the RTU-EVO allows the management of remote, analog and digital I / O.
- M-Bus wired support on two separate communication lines
- 868 MHz M-Bus wireless multi-hop support feature via smart repeater sinapsitech℗
- Compatibility with the highest standards of safety, in order to guarantee security in communication through encrypted protocols (https, SSL usage for transfer and data transmission)
- It supports up to 3 user’s profile: user, maintener, administrator
- Remote I / O support on dedicated bus
- The web interface allows:
- Easy and quick data consumption consultation
- Generating and sending automatic reports
- The setup of the M-Bus networks and the management of I/O
- Full real-time management of sinapsitech℗ repeater and related wireless M-Bus meters connected
- Comparative analysis of acquired devices / installed devices list