SNPDS – ESOLAR
SINAPSI DATA SERVICE (SNPDS) is a cloud hosting service.
Developed for companies that deal with Operation & Maintenance of plants, IT infrastructures and customers that are particularly careful regarding topic-based monitoring. Its modular structure offers many possibilities, starting from just the web interface for: management of plants with different fields of application, analysis and comparison of remote plants, monitoring alarm states, planning and logging of maintenance activities on the plant.
It is directed at Administrators of apartment buildings, shopping centres and office buildings, Energy Managers, energy and utility companies, EPC contractors, construction companies, O&M companies, installers, final users.
WHY CHOOSE IT
Centralised management of systems
Multi-user/multi-profile access via Web (no need for specific software)
Access through PC, tablet, smartphone and smart TVs, multi-screen system
Support for data export to third-party management systems
- Cloud service for the centralised management of systems such as energy efficiency, photovoltaic, wind and geothermal plants
- Remote management using a Web browser; access can be customisable by the administrator for the different users
- Visualisation of plant status and operation with its geographic position and the monitoring of fundamental plant parameters
- Tools for the consultation of economic and forecast analysis
- Support instrument for O&M thanks to the possibility of quickly acquiring detailed, in-context information on the different systems and of verifying loss of performance
- Coordination of the activities and interventions on the system
- Document management and reporting
- Exporting of multi-format data to management platforms belonging to third parties through multiple modalities of data usage in different formats
- Provides customisable visualisation of data with the possibility of Web, smartphone and Web TV access. This solution offers users the ability to control all fundamental data from their own systems, while the company can improve its image thanks to this technological and innovative additional feature.
MAP/MULTI-SYSTEM ANALYSIS MODULE
Thanks to the geographic visualisation of the monitored systems it is possible to:
- Quickly visualise the fundamental characteristics of the system
- Visualise alarm statuses
- Customise the client’s logo for the selected plant
- Compare different systems as a function of a selected measurement
ECONOMIC ANALYSIS MODULE
Analysis control for different economic flows associated to the different systems.
Visualisation of the different systems in terms of comparison. It is therefore possible to analyse shifts and/differences on production and consumption of remote systems. Finally, it is possible to obtain overall/aggregated data from the different plants connected to the SNPDS.
SYSTEM ALARM ADVANCED MANAGEMENT MODULE
Module for the visualisation of alarms from all systems in centralised mode. More specifically, it offers:
- visualisation per alarm category
- details on alarm activation timing, device, alarm description
SCHEDULING/LOGGING MODULE FOR INTERVENTIONS ON THE SYSTEM/LIST OF CONTACTS
Introduction of scheduled interventions or events considered necessary for the scheduling and creation of a history log. Introduction modes may be:
- related to a system in an indexed manner
- associated to certain users, who will be informed in real time of the actions which must be undertaken quickly for proper material management, as well as the necessary tools for the intervention in question.
REPORT AND EXPORT MODULE
A module for the generation and structuring for sending detailed reports, configurable by the client. A module for the centralised exporting of monitored data from the systems in the field, such as:
- generating and sending reports to certain users
- integrated repository of the reports generated, with the possibility of later consultation
- multi-format exportation, with the possibility of selecting the parameter which is to be exported in the period in question.
DATA ORGANISER MODULE
Manages an integrated repository through which it is possible to file different types of documents to be associated to a single plant (contracts, data sheets, diagrams, images, videos etc).
Module for the quick consultation of systems connected to the SNPDS. Provides quick visualisation of macro information regarding the operation of the systems. Allows the configuration of customisable synoptic for Demo-type accesses.
The administrator can manage access information, enabling or disabling the visualisation of one or more modules or systems to any other user.
SNPDS does the backup of different devices with different acquisition optimisation policies, making reset possible in case a device is damaged or needs to be replaced.
SCHEMATICS MANAGEMENT MODULE
Allows the visualisation of the wiring diagrams on plan, with graphic representation of alarms and real-time data.
DATA SERVICE EXCHANGE MODULE
Allows the use of data contained in SNPDS with other data management systems. Allows for the integration with management systems belonging to third parties.