It is a system that allows to meter energy and the resources of a building, thus permitting the allocation of operating costs in compliance with the UNI 10200 Standard. EQUOBOX has a modular architecture and is designed for a wide range of devices able to communicate with the most common standard protocols such as M-Bus, KNX, ZigBee, RS485.
- for Condominium Administrators or Administrators of Commercial headquarters and for Energy Managers, able to offer the guarantee of accurate and detailed consumption data
- for Energy & Utilities sales companies, allowing the user to perceive an added value to the energy supply
- for the user that is aware of what he is consuming; a starting point for the attainment of energy efficiency.
WHY CHOOSE IT
- EQUOBOX can be accessed through a web interface locally or remotely in a simple and intuitive
- EQUOBOX is able to integrate the accounting of energy systems, home and building automation, enabling the visualization of the data measured on synoptic panels, displays and touch screen for home automation systems
- EQUOBOX be consulted by the user through popular consumer technologies: WEB browser and APP for Smartphones
The system has a modular architecture made up from a central unit (CPU) and a wide range of remote units (RTU) compatible with the various field buses.
EQUOBOX can simultaneously meter different sources of energy and resources, such as: electric energy, thermal and cooling energy, domestic hot and cold water, grey waters, gas, solid municipal waste.
It can be consulted via a local WEB graphical interface or in simple and intuitive remote mode.
- Master function for MBUS cable networks with 60 physical devices modularity
- Stand-alone operating mode combined with SW EQUOBOX TOOLKIT
- Slave operating mode for RTUs M-Bus/W-M-Bus and CPU
- Real-time consultation of data acquired from the meters with SW EQUOBOX TOOLKIT.
- Acquires and stores data from field meters.
- Specific model for each type of installation (M-BUS cable/rf, KNX cable/rf, RS485 cable).
- Stand-alone operating mode using its WEB interface and display
- Direct data acquisition or via Level Converter
- Centralising device for data acquisition from M-Bus devices, RS485, KNX
- Configuration and consultation of the data via web interface.
- RTUs connection via LAN.
- Exchange data between different field Bus.
- Web server for management of all aspects of building (lighting, scenery, air-conditioning, windows, safety, energy, communication)
- Configuration and consultation of the data via integrated web interface
- Connection with RTUs / CPUs via LAN
- Compatible with PC / MAC, touch-PCs, smartphones, tablets
SOFTWARE FOR METER READING VIA SIN.EQLC1
SIN.EQSW1 EQUOBOX TOOLKIT ToolkitSetupLite.zip
DATALOGGER FOR METERS WITH M-BUS PROTOCOL
DATALOGGER FOR METERS WITH WIRED AND WIRELESS M-BUS PROTOCOL
DATALOGGER FOR METERS WITH RS485 INTERFACE AND MODBUS PROTOCOL
DEVICE FOR DATA ACQUISITION, PROCESSING AND RECORDING FROM M-BUS, RS485, KNX METERS
SIN.EQCPU DATASHEET Available from December 2014