M-Bus Level Converter clevel converter allows interfacing to a network of devices compliant with the M-Bus standard (EN13757 -2 Physical Layer) up to a maximum of 60 slaves.
WHY CHOOSE IT
It can be used as a master through an M-Bus network connected via a serial port to a data logger/concentrator, or as a repeater in order to extend an existing M-Bus network with up to 60 additional devices. Its modularity allows the optimization of the reading system cost.
The level converter allows the application software EQUOBOX TOOLKIT (SIN.EQSW1) to communicate with the meters connected to port M-Bus Master. Using EQUOBOX TOOLKIT software, it is possible to supervise more plants performing meter reading and report generation.
- Master function for M-Bus cable networks, with modularity to 60 physical devices
- Stand-alone operating mode combined with SW EQUOBOX TOOLKIT for data consultation coming from meters
- Operating slave mode for M-Bus / Wireless M-Bus RTU and CPU
- Expandable without limitation via twin modules serial connection
- No local memory
- 24Vdc +/- 10% power supply (Rev. HW 1.0 or if not specified)
- 24Vdc +/- 10%, 24Vac (min 20Vac, max 40Vac) power supply for HW 2.0 versions
- Scan with PC through USB cable and EQUOBOX TOOLKIT software to export data in .csv, .xls
EQUOBOX TOOLKIT LITE – WEB INTERFACE
- Multi-plant information management
- Scheduled meter reading
- Download current data read from meters
- Automatic research of meters
- .xls / .csv reading reports
- Reading analysis filter research