It handles up to 500 meters and it is able to cover a distance of 500 mt in the open air and 20 meters in the building.
WHY CHOOSE IT
Easy to use
The USB interface allows the use of the Toolkit software to read the data coming from meters and the commissioning of the repeater network.
Multi-HOP and open
The repeater has a multi-hop function that allows to extend the network coverage when used with other repeaters, it is also able to manage meters with wireless M-Bus (868 and 169) and OMS protocol. The received signals are retransmitted immediately without time-shifting so as to have consumption data in real time.
- Data acquisition from W-M-Bus 868MHz meters/heat cost allocators
- Operating in stand-alone mode via TOOLKIT software
- Acquisition of data directly or via LEVEL CONVERTER
- T/S/C communication mode support
- Led for real-time display of sinapsitech℗ backbone level signal
- Log data with continuous availability for last acquired data download
- Patch mounting