WHY CHOOSE IT
Easy to use
The graphic display allows us to make the commissioning of the metering system in a few steps guided by a setup wizard.
Through the Internet, the device will check for updates and notify the user who can decide to install them with a simple click in the web interface.
The user can start scanning the M-Bus network to allow the acquisition of devices connected via cable or via radio through a single button.
- Master function for wired/ wireless M-Bus networks
- Support up to 500 meters (max 250 wired)
- Support 20 wired M-Bus physical devices through the port
- M-Bus SINGLE-HOP wireless repeater (868 MHz)
- Expandable wired connection with repeater (EQUOBOX Level Converter)
- Antenna Connector repositioned (antenna included, cable length 1.5 m)
- Graphic display / Local memory up to 2 years
- 3 digital inputs and 2 relay outputs
- 24Vdc +/- 10%, 24 Vac (min 20 Vac, max 40 Vac) power supply or Power Over Ethernet
- Meters/ heat cost allocators query and data consultation through WEB interface
- Possibility to download the report of the acquired data in .csv and .xls format
- E-mail notification for alarms generated by the digital inputs and the state of the meters, thresholds excess
- Ability to command the two outputs relay on-board (or external I/O) via web interface based on programmable logics or in case of alarm
- Remotable via LAN, ADSL or UMTS / GPRS router