WHY CHOOSE IT
Easy to use
The graphic display allows to make the commissioning of the metering system in a few steps guided by a setup wizard.
Through the Internet the device will check for updates and notify the user who can decide to install them with a simple click in the web interface.
The user can start scanning the M-Bus network to allow the acquisition of devices connected via cable or via radio through a single button. Automatic recognition of detected devices allows to immediately start the data acquisition and the automatic creation of reports using predefined data sets, user-changeable, complete with measurement unit, size type and description (language), with resulting elimination of need for further user activities.
- Master function for M-Bus cable networks with 60 devices modularity
- It supports up to 20 wired meters through M-Bus integrated port
- Expandable up to 250 devices by adding modules in series
- Local memory for up to 2 years
- Graphical display
- 3 digital input and 2 digital relays output
- 24 Vdc +/- 10%, 24 Vac (min 20 Vac, max 40 Vac) power supply or PoE
- Meters query and data consultation through WEB interface
- Possibility to download the report of the acquired data in csv and xls format
- E-mail notification for alarms generated by the digital inputs and the state of the meters
- Ability to command the two outputs relay on-board (or external I/O) via web interface based on programmable logics or in case of alarm
- Remotly via LAN, ADSL or UMTS / GPRS router